J5518FlintshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time27/04/2018Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Inside Sales Account Manager We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading company who design, develop, manufacture and market Genomics and Molecu... View Job
Microbiology Validation Technician We are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Micr... View Job
Senior QC Microbiologist We are currently looking for a Senior QC Microbiologist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Q... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Deeside area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for carrying out microbiological sampling activities on Intermediates, Raw Materials and in process products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out testing on products including, but not limited to, Bioburden, Endotoxin and TOC testing.
2. As the QC Microbiologist you will be involved in completing environmental monitoring for manufacturing products which will involve collecting samples, processing the samples and carrying out data analysis of such.
3. You will contribute to the maintenance of the laboratories and carry out inspections, ensure stock is ordered and controlled, ensure the laboratory is GMP compliant.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree or Masters in Microbiology or related subject such as Biological Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience within the Pharmaceutical industry carrying out Microbiological testing on samples is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge of regulated environments including USP and ICH Guidelines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.