Job Reference: J5631296
Updated On: 10/04/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Essex area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing batch release and stability testing of products manufactured on the site.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your role will involve ensuring the Microbiology section is compliant with company procedures and regulatory guidelines as well as ensuring Health and Safety is followed.
2. You will be required to take responsibility of the cleanliness of the laboratory areas and the stock levels. This can include identifying and implementing improvements within the laboratory.
3. It will be your responsibility to ensure assigned quality actions are completed and any issues are reported to the QC Manager.
4. As the QC Microbiologist, you will follow GMP regulations while performing microbiology tests such as viable count, sterility, identification, bioburden and water testing.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Microbiology or similar discipline is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in performing microbiological tests within a Pharmaceutical environment and working within a QC function in a GMP environment is required.
3. Practical experience in using microscopes, spectrophotometers, volumetric glass wear and autoclaves would be very beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology / Research / Manufacturing / CMO / Quality Control / QC / Viable Count / Identification / Water Testing / Bioburden / GMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Romford, Essex | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Essex. As the Microbiology Technician, you will be under the guidance of the Senior Microbiolog...Science
View & Apply
Microbiology Compliance Officer
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Compliance Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Compliance Officer you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply