Job Reference: J5632951
Updated On: 13/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for supporting the QC Microbiology team in performing environmental monitoring and maintaining a GMP environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Microbiologist you will perform and review environmental monitoring (EM), water and other utility testing to ensure the ongoing suitability and status of clean rooms and equipment.
2. You will support the QC Microbiology team in review and compilation of ongoing environmental trending of the GMP facility.
3. Additionally, you will be expected to plan your own work schedule within the guidelines set by the supervisor.
4. You will also ensure that all work is carried out safely and in compliance with the requirements of HSE and GMPs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a clean room conducting environmental monitoring and water sampling/testing techniques.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: Microbiology, QC, Environmental Monitoring, Water, GMP, Laboratory, Biologics, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Technologist
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Technologist you will be responsible for supervising, un...Science
View & Apply
QC Manager - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring
Hertfordshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for supporting the activities of th...Science
View & Apply