Job Reference: J5633405
Updated On: 23/06/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Cheshire area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing and reporting of microbiology testing on all raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Microbiologist you will be required to perform microbiology testing such as bioburden and endotoxin testing on samples.
2. You will also support the environmental monitoring and product testing requirements for bulk product manufacturing. This will include the collection and processing of environmental monitoring samples and data analysis.
3. The QC Microbiologist will be responsible for laboratory maintenance including self-inspections and stock control.
4. You will also be involved in the documentation of laboratory results in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a microbiology testing laboratory using microbiological techniques such as bioburden, endotoxin testing and environmental monitoring.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in accordance with GMP.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Bioburden / Endotoxin / Sterility / Environmental Monitoring / Aseptic / Laboratory / cGMP / GMP / GXP / Good Manufacturing Practice.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Microbiology Analyst
London | £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Analyst to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Microbiology Analyst you will be responsible for the microbiology envi...Science
View & Apply
Senior QC Microbiology Analyst
Wiltshire | £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Microbiology Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Microbiology Analyst you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply