Job Reference: J5633914
Updated On: 19/10/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for the microbiology environmental monitoring of the facility, incubation and analysis of microbiology samples, QC testing and general facility readiness.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform environmental monitoring of the company's aseptic manufacturing facility.
2. As the QC Microbiology Analyst you will perform microbiological analysis on samples and adhere to aseptic technique.
3. You will be responsible for maintaining the QC facility to meet GMP requirements and conducting necessary checks to support site visits.
4. Within the role of QC Microbiology Analyst you will also be required to support the maintenance of the Quality Management System, (QMS) and control of documents, ensuring the data integrity of all data produced.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical or other similar regulated industry environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Microbiologist / Laboratory / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / cGMP / GXP / Gene Therapy / Life Sciences / Environmental Monitoring / Aseptic / Bioburden / Endotoxin / Aseptic
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Clinical Assay Development
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Clinical Assay Development to join a leading Immuno-Oncology Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Clinical A...Science
View & Apply
Head of Engineering
Essex | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Engineering to join a leading Life Sciences business who are at the forefront of COVID-19 vaccine manufacturing. You will be the Head of Engineering fo...Science
View & Apply