Job Reference: J5633955
Updated On: 08/12/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing microbiological QC analyses in compliance with cGMP.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out all work in compliance with cGMP.
2. As the QC Microbiologist you will test microbiological samples from all stages of the production processes of licensed and developmental products and to assess the results against pre-set standards and specifications.
3. You will also be responsible for maintaining the Bacteriology Technical Services Culture Collection, media stocks, and necessary consumables to ensure the efficient running of the group.
4. You will provide cover for, and assist the Environmental Monitoring team when required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbiology analytical techniques such as bioburden and endotoxin testing as well as environmental monitoring.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Microbiologist / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / UKAS / ISO / Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Bioburden / Endotoxin / Sterility / Aseptic / Environmental Monitoring.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Microbiology Manager
Wiltshire | £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for leading and m...Science
View & Apply
Lead Investigation Specialist - Microbiology
Wiltshire | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lead Investigation Specialist - Microbiology to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Lead Investigation Specialist - Microbiology yo...Science
View & Apply