Job Reference: J5635017
Updated On: 26/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for the microbiology environmental monitoring of the facility, incubation and analysis of microbiology samples, QC testing and general facility readines
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform environmental monitoring of the company's aseptic manufacturing facility.
2. As the QC Microbiology Analyst you will perform microbiological analysis on samples and adhere to aseptic technique.
3. You will be responsible for maintaining the QC facility to meet GMP requirements and conducting necessary checks to support site visits.
4. Within the role of QC Microbiology Analyst you will also be required to support the maintenance of the Quality Management System, (QMS) and control of documents, ensuring the data integrity of all data produced.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical or other similar regulated industry environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Microbiologist / Laboratory / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / cGMP / GXP / Gene Therapy / Life Sciences / Environmental Monitoring / Aseptic / Bioburden / Endotoxin / Aseptic
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology QC Technician
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Technician - Microbi...Science
View & Apply
QC Microbiology Senior Scientist
Glasgow | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Senior Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Glasgow area. As the QC Microbiology Senior Scientist you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply