Job Reference: J5635087
Updated On: 01/09/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Technologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Technologist you will be responsible for undertaking and performing microbiological QC analyses in support of the company's licensed production, service, validation and developmental programmes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiology Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will test microbiological samples from all stages of the production processes of licensed and developmental products and assess the results against pre-set standards and specifications.
2. You will maintain the Bacteriology Technical Services Culture Collection, media stocks, and necessary consumables to ensure the efficient running of the group.
3. As the QC Microbiology Technologist you will be responsible for safely operating, cleaning and maintaining laboratory equipment to the required levels of cleanliness and operating standards. You will be expected to carry out all work in compliance with cGMP.
4. You will also provide cover for and assist the Environmental Monitoring team when required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related subject plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP or similarly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbiological laboratory techniques.
Key Words: Quality Control, Microbiology, Technologist, Life Sciences, Laboratory, GMP, BioPharmaceuticals, Regulated.
Other jobs with similar skills
Fermentation Research Assistant
Cambridgeshire | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Fermentation Research Assistant to join a growing Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Fermentation Research Assistant you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess you will ...Science
View & Apply