Job Reference: J5637214
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for undertaking specialist microbiological analyses and perform specialised bioassays to support the manufacture of licensed pharmaceutical products for GMP compliance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Operate the QC Microbiology Laboratory, ensure analysis, recording of tests and interpretation of data performed in compliance with cGMP.
2. Verify analytical raw data and release results from the QC Microbiology department. To also work within a containment level 2 and 3 laboratory.
3. Write SOPs, reports, risk assessments, quality records and devise CAPAs as appropriate.
4. Liaise with external testing laboratories and work collaboratively with the team to ensure business, regulatory and customer needs are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a BSc or HND or equivalent in relevant science for example Microbiology, Biology or Biomedical sciences etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a general microbiology laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working in a Regulated environment for example GMP, ISO or UKAS..
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.