Job Reference: J5633346
Updated On: 08/06/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Analyst to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Microbiology Analyst you will be responsible for the microbiology environmental monitoring of the facility, incubation and analysis of microbiology samples, QC testing and general facility readiness.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiology Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform environmental monitoring of the company's aseptic manufacturing facility.
2. As the QC Microbiology Analyst you will perform microbiological analysis on samples and adhere to aseptic technique.
3. You will be responsible for maintaining the QC facility to meet GMP requirements and conducting necessary checks to support site visits.
4. Within the role of QC Microbiology Analyst you will also be required to support the maintenance of the Quality Management System, (QMS) and control of documents, ensuring the data integrity of all data produced.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical or other similar regulated industry environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Microbiology, Laboratory, GMP, Gene Therapy, Life Sciences, Environmental Monitoring, Laboratory, Aseptic.
Other jobs with similar skills
Assistant Research Scientist
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Assistant Research Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Assistant Research Scientist you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Senior QC Microbiology Analyst
Wiltshire | £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Microbiology Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Microbiology Analyst you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply