Job Reference: J5632728
Updated On: 10/01/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Laboratory Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of QC Technologists and Senior QC Technologists within Development and Production and support the GMP manufacture of the company's products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiology Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage, lead and motivate one of the QC Microbiology Units in the planning, resource management, direction and performance of specialist microbiological analyses and testing to regulatory/customer requirements to support pharmaceutical manufacture.
2. As the QC Microbiology Laboratory Manager you will play a lead role with internal and external customers in the development of novel microbiological techniques in support of project requirements, regulatory requirements and business needs.
3. You will also provide specialist training to one of the QC Microbiology Units and also to personnel involved in HMP manufacturing activities.
4. You will be expected to operate in compliance with cGMP and in-house regulatory requirements.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Laboratory Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of microbiological testing methods, including endotoxin, bioburden, sterility, water testing and microbial identification.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working to cGMP, USP, EP, FDA and MHRA regulatory guidance documents.
Key Words: Quality Control, Microbiology, Laboratory, Manager, Endotoxin, Bioburden, Sterility, Water, Testing, Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, GMP, USP, EP, FDA, MHRA.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Technologist
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Technologist you will be responsible for providing suppo...Science
View & Apply
Quality Control Specialist
Hertfordshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Specialist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Control Specialist you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply