J5630837WiltshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£29,000 to £40,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time30/01/2019Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Microbiology – Environmental Quality Assurance Quality Assurance - Biologics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Life Science Sales Specialist HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Life Science Sales Specialist to join a Leading UK Life Science Laboratory Products organisation. Thi... View Job
Microbiology Manager We are currently looking for a Microbiology Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Microbiology Manager you ... View Job
Microbiology Technician We are currently looking for a Microbiology Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Essex. As the Microbiology Technician, you wi... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for improving the development and release of existing and new products within the organisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiology Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with other managers across various Quality teams to ensure manufacturing and quality activities are performed in compliance with all of the regulations and other requirements.
2. As the QC Microbiology Manager you will lead and motivate the Microbiology Team, including direct reports, and ensure that the team deliver the met objectives in a timely manner.
3. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of SOP's as well as monitoring the performance of the systems. Additionally, you will assist with the development and implementation of an improved quality plan.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Science related discipline such as, but not limited to, Microbiology, Biological Sciences or Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience managing teams and managing quality systems is essential to your application as well as dealing with internal and external customers. This involves experience negotiating and agreeing programmes, reporting progress and dealing with issues.
3. Practical experience within a GMP environment in biologics or steriles is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.