J5228WiltshirePharmaceutical PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time27/02/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – QC / Stability Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – GMP Production – Management Production - Quality Control Management Quality Assurance - Biologics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Analytical Scientist A fantastic opportunity for a Senior QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biologics company based in the North West in order to set up a brand ne... View Job
Process Compliance Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Process Compliance Manager to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshi... View Job
Graduate Quality Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Advisor to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Adv... View Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a QC Microbiology Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for managing 3 teams of microbiologists and managing the day to day running of the department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiology Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with other managers within the Quality team to ensure that manufacturing and quality activities are performed in compliance with all the regulations and other requirements including: the Rules & Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' and Distributors, cGMP guidance, and other regulations governing activities.
2. Motivate and manage the performance and output of the Team and ensure that all team objectives are meet in agreed timescales. You will also coach and mentor management members of the team to assist them to meet the work objectives and targets. Alongside this, you will set, monitor and report on agreed Key Performance Indicators for the Team.
3. Maintain and develop the local standard operating procedures to secure effective working practices as well as compliance with relevant national, European and US legislation.
4. As the QC Microbiology Manager, you will lead the development and implementation of an ongoing Health & Safety Plan for the team to secure the right level of performance, highlight failures and make recommendations for solutions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant scientific discipline eg. Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, or similar life sciences subject.
2. Proven and extensive industry experience in the field of microbiology, specifically within the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical development or manufacture. In particular, you will require experience of aseptic manufacturing, quality control and GMP regulations.
3. This is a management role and you will be required to demonstrate experience in the following areas: staff management, financial and commercial management, service delivery and programme / project management.
Key Words: Microbiology | Quality Control | Manager | Head of Department | Department Head | GMP | Pharmaceuticals | Biopharmaceuticals | Staff Management | Line Management |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.