Job Reference: J5630837
Updated On: 04/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for improving the development and release of existing and new products within the organisation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiology Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with other managers across various Quality teams to ensure manufacturing and quality activities are performed in compliance with all of the regulations and other requirements.
2. As the QC Microbiology Manager you will lead and motivate the Microbiology Team, including direct reports, and ensure that the team deliver the met objectives in a timely manner.
3. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of SOP's as well as monitoring the performance of the systems. Additionally, you will assist with the development and implementation of an improved quality plan.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Science related discipline such as, but not limited to, Microbiology, Biological Sciences or Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience managing teams and managing quality systems is essential to your application as well as dealing with internal and external customers. This involves experience negotiating and agreeing programmes, reporting progress and dealing with issues.
3. Practical experience within a GMP environment in biologics or steriles is essential.
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology Validation Technician
Hertfordshire | £20,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be respons...Science
View & Apply
Microbiology Team Leader
Berkshire, Berkshire | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for providing s...Science
View & Apply