QA Specialist (Systems) 12 Month FTC Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Specialist - Compliance and Systems to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in ... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Officer you will b... View Job
Senior Molecular Pharmacologist We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a laboratory based Senior Molecular Pharmacologist to join a leading life sciences company bas... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South Wales area. As the QC Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for establishing the QC Microbiology laboratories as well as leading the QC monitoring elements of the qualification, clean utilities overview and the continued monitoring of all environments within the facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiology Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Establish the QC Microbiology laboratories and lead the QC elements of the qualification facility including leading the continued monitoring of controlled clean rooms and classified areas.
2. Generate work practices and associated SOPs to enable compliant and consistent operation in the QC Micro labs including Qualifying and maintaining equipment.
3. Ensure compliance with EU and FDA current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP), relevant pharmacopeia, and other regulatory requirements at all times.
4.As the QC Microbiology Team Leader you will become the in-house SME on mycoplasma, endotoxin and sterility testing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in life sciences discipline (ie. microbiology / biosciences / molecular microbiology) with proven experience in a GMP compliant microbiological environment
2. Experience in supporting or leading the set up of a new Microbiology laboratory will be advantageous with prior experience from a Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology company being essential.
Key Words: QC / Micro / Microbiology / Laboratory / Monitoring / Microbiological / GMP / Team Leader / Wales Jobs / Quality Control / Sterility Testing / Endotoxin Testing / Environmental Monitoring / South Wales
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.