Job Reference: J5633507
Updated On: 16/07/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for leading the Environmental Monitoring Team and maintaining a high level of support and EM training across site to all functions.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiology Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead, motivate and manage the performance and output of the EM Team to ensure that the team objectives are met in a timely manner. This will include planning and organising schedules for the EM team.
2. As the QC Microbiology Team Leader you will monitor, schedule and ensure efficient throughput of Environmental Monitoring and water data.
3. You will conduct investigations, initiate and execute CAPAs and Compliance Action Items in a timely manner. You will also generate, write and perform technical review/approval of EM and validation reports, and result summaries.
4. Another responsibility of the QC Microbiology Team Leader will be to coach and support QC staff by assessing in training and qualifying all production and other staff, as necessary in the techniques and procedures for microbiological environmental monitoring and water sampling.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP environment.
3. Previous experience leading a team, project and training of staff.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Laboratory / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Manager / Team Leader / Aseptic / Cleanroom / SOPs / CAPAs / Water Sampling.
Other jobs with similar skills
Laboratory Operations Technician
Cambridgeshire | £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Operations Technician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Laboratory Operations Technician you will be respon...Science
View & Apply
QC Scientist - Biosafety
London | £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Scientist with experience of Biosafety testing to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the QC Scientist - Biosafety you will be res...Science
View & Apply