Job Reference: J5633867
Updated On: 08/10/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Perth area. As the QC Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to day organisation, supervision and training of staff within the Quality Control laboratory. You will be responsible for 9 QC team members, including 2 Lead Scientists.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiology Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving on the ISO17025:2017 quality management system.
2. As the QC Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for supervising and training the QC team.
3. You will also lead the creation and maintenance of Quality Control documentation, including project specifications, test specifications, test methods and certificate profiles.
4. The QC Microbiology Team Leader will also be responsible for ensuring microbiological testing is conducted in a safe and secure manner.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a Microbiology Quality Control or testing Laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ISO17025 & ISO13485.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Team Leader / Manufacturing / Laboratory / Testing / ISO17025 / ISO13485 / LIMS / UKAS / CAPA.
Other jobs with similar skills
Environmental Monitoring Specialist
Perth | £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Environmental Monitoring Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Perth area. As the Environmental Monitoring Specialist you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply
QC Microbiology Technician
Wiltshire | £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for carrying out microbiological and ...Science
View & Apply