We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the QC Microbiologist ... View Job
Quality Control Microbial Analyst
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Quality Control Microbial Analyst to join a leading life sciences company based in the Somerset are... View Job
Group Leader in Antibody Discovery
We are currently looking for a Group Leader in Antibody Discovery to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Gro... View Job
An exciting opportunity has become available for a QC Microbiology Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Microbiology Technician you will be contribute to the company's microbiological service through competently testing samples in accordance with SOPs and GLP/GMP regulations in addition to developmental, investigative and validation work as directed by the Lead Microbiologist.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiology Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To competently perform a wide variety of microbiological tests, environmental sampling and procedures in accordance with SOPs.
2. To maintain equipment, reagents, control samples and other general laboratory housekeeping duties, including the evaluation, development and validation of novel techniques and laboratory equipment..
3. To assist with investigations into abnormal test performance or manufacturing abnormalities and to assist with corrective and preventative action.
4. To competently follow instructions and directions given to you by the Microbiology lab manager and deputy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline e.g. Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a QC microbiology laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within and GMP/GLP testing environment with proficient understanding of the regulations required.
4. A working understanding of a Sterile and Aseptic working environment is desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.