J56316WiltshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£18,000 to £19,000 per annumFull Time25/06/2018Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Microbiology – Environmental
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology Validation Technician We are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Micr... View Job
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Technician to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Technician you will support the Microbiological QC testing team within the QC Bacteriology department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiology Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will prepare environmental monitoring consumables for production areas within a containment laboratory and also you will be responsible for cleaning and monitoring of equipment within the department.
2. Your role will include reagent preparation for departmental testing as well as maintain culture collections and media stocks which will ensure efficient running of the department.
3. As the QC Microbiology Technician you will support QC Technologists in their role in the testing of production samples and you will carry out general housekeeping duties within the GMP laboratory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology related subject is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP laboratory is essential to your application as well as carrying out Microbiological testing or analysis.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.