Job Reference: J5632057
Updated On: 30/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewAn exciting opportunity has become available for a QC Microbiology Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Microbiology Technician you will be contribute to the company's microbiological service through competently testing samples in accordance with SOPs and GLP/GMP regulations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiology Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To competently perform a wide variety of microbiological tests, environmental sampling and procedures in accordance with SOPs.
2. To maintain equipment, reagents, control samples and other general laboratory housekeeping duties, including the evaluation, development and validation of novel techniques and laboratory equipment..
3. To assist with investigations into abnormal test performance or manufacturing abnormalities and to assist with corrective and preventative action.
4. To competently follow instructions and directions given to you by the Microbiology lab manager and deputy.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline e.g. Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a QC microbiology laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within and GMP/GLP testing environment with proficient understanding of the regulations required.
Key Words: QC | Microbiology | QC Microbiology | GMP | GLP | SOP | Environmental Testing | Product Testing | TVC | Bioburden | Water Testing | Organism Identification | Sterility | Aseptic
Other jobs with similar skills
Surrey | £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join a leading Microbiology company based in the Surrey area. As the Lab Analyst you will be involved in the entire production process from production of ...Science
View & Apply
Microbiology Validation Technician
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be respons...Science
View & Apply