QC Manager - Swindon Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Man... View Job
Quality Manager Are you an experienced ISO17025 Quality Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leadi... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person you will ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Operations Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the Operational QC Functions. As well as support the investment in facility expansion and new product launches across multiple dosage forms.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Operations Manager you will working closely with individuals and teams, improve performance (e.g. reducing lab lead times) across the department by providing appropriate training, motivation and coaching. Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives across QC functions and the wider site.
2. You will provide leadership and direction to the QC Functions including Raw Materials, Finished Products and Stability Testing. This will involve strategic management of a large department of up to 50 people.
3. As the QC Operations Manager you will Identify/highlight areas that could be improved and liaise with other teams to oversee the implementation of changes. Working in conjunction with other departments and teams, support Quality improvement initiatives and projects. You will play a key role in lab improvment and scale up proceses to increase the sites capacity.
4. You will Ensure that the QC functions are aware of any changes to legislation, guidelines etc. as issued by the British/European Pharmacopeia, MHRA, Eudralex etc. Meet the relevant obligations of the Health and Safety at Work Act and provide metrics on individual sections and team performance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in chemistry or related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience leading teams and/or departments within a pharmaceutical company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience hosting MHRA and/or FDA inspections.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.