J562825RomfordPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£45,000 to £75,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time27/09/2018Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Development Scientist We are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in ... View Job
Surface Analyst We are currently looking for a Surface analyst to join a leading company based in the Loughborough area. The company are an independent analytical lab... View Job
Analyst / Senior Analyst - Organics Are you an experienced Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a number Senior Analysts - Organics to join a ... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Romford, Essex area. As the QC Operations Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the Operational QC Functions. As well as support the investment in facility expansion and new product launches across multiple dosage forms. To succeed, you will enjoy solving challenges, taking the initiative and will naturally want to be a part of growth and improvement through collaboration and teamwork.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Operations Manager you will working closely with individuals and teams, improve performance (e.g. reducing lab lead times) across the department by providing appropriate training, motivation and coaching. Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives across QC functions and the wider site.
2. You will provide leadership and direction to the QC Functions including Raw Materials, Finished Products and Stability Testing.
3. As the QC Operations Manager you will Identify/highlight areas that could be improved and liaise with other teams to oversee the implementation of changes. Working in conjunction with other departments and teams, support Quality improvement initiatives and projects.
4. You will Ensure that the QC functions are aware of any changes to legislation, guidelines etc. as issued by the British/European Pharmacopeia, MHRA, Eudralex etc. Meet the relevant obligations of the Health and Safety at Work Act and provide metrics on individual sections and team performance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in chemistry or related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience leading teams and/or departments within a pharmaceutical company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience hosting MHRA and/or FDA inspections.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.