J4044BedfordshireScience Permanent£18,000 to £23,000 per annumFull Time19/06/2017Chemistry
Product Technologist – Pharma / Biotech
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientist - Mass Spectrometry
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Scientist with knowledge/experience in Mass Spectrometry to join a global life sciences company ... View Job
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will be r... View Job
Senior Scientist - Contract Research
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Contract Research to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Scientis... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Production Assistant to join an innovate Medical Device company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the QC Production Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the production and Quality Control activities on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Production Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Prepare buffers and other reagents, produce lateral flow test trips using production machinery; including operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the machines.
2. Perform Quality Control testing on incoming goods, in-process samples and final products.
3. Complete and maintain batch records and working instructions, in addition to records of stock control.
4. Arrange packaging and shopping of final products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Production Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific or engineering based discipline, with qualifications in machine maintenance being desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing; with exposure to running plotting or spraying equipment, writing documentation including SOPs and batch records, as well as conducting product failure investigations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with bio-assays, and lateral flow assays would be desirable.
Key Words: QC / Production / Medical Devices / Quality Control / Lateral Flow Assays / Bioassay / SOPs / Batch Records / Machinery / Maintenance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.