J3893South YorkshirePharmaceutical Medical Devices Science Permanent£25,000 to £28,000 per annumFull Time16/05/2017Biochemistry – QC / Stability Laboratory Technician Manufacturing Technician Production Engineering – Maintenance Engineering - QC Production - Quality Control Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will be r... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Middlesex area has become available. As th... View Job
Quality Control Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Essex area. As the Quality Control Manager... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Production Scientist to join an innovate Medical Device company based in the Yorkshire area. As the QC Production Scientist you will be responsible for supporting the production and Quality Control activities on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Production Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Prepare buffers and other reagents, produce lateral flow test trips using production machinery; including operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the machines.
2. Perform Quality Control testing on incoming goods, in-process samples and final products.
3. Complete and maintain batch records and working instructions, in addition to records of stock control.
4. Arrange packaging and shopping of final products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Production Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific or engineering based discipline, with qualifications in machine maintenance being desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing; with exposure to running plotting or spraying equipment, writing documentation including SOPs and batch records, as well as conducting product failure investigations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with bio-assays, and lateral flow assays would be desirable.
Key Words: QC / Production / Scientist / Medical Devices / Quality Control / Lateral Flow Assays / Bioassay / SOPs / Batch Records / Machinery / Maintenance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.