Job Reference: J5634063
Updated On: 16/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Scientific Officer you will be responsible for transferring methodology into the business, to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To transfer methodology into the company, to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
2. To prepare technical documentation within the Department, and assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team.
3. To carry out projects within the Department and at international level with the ability to commit to overseas travel as part of the project team.
4. Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV, FTIR, LCMS, GCMS within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation using the analytical techniques required.
Key Words: HPLC | QC | Quality Control | Analytical | Method development | Method Validation | GMP | Wiltshire|
Other jobs with similar skills
Leicestershire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Analyst to join a leading company based in the East Midlands area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for undertaking the chemical analysis of raw mater...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry
Berkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chem...Science
View & Apply