J5630813WiltshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time28/03/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Preformulation Chemistry Chemistry – Process Chemistry Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Project Management – Scientific Project Management – Technology Transfer Technology Transfer Production – Management Quality Assurance - ISO9001 Production - Quality Control Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Sussex area. As the QC Manage... View Job
Lab Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading FMCG company based in the Kent area. As the Laboratory Ma... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer Are you an experience GLP Quality Assurance Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a GLP Quality Assurance Of... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Section Head - Technical Transfer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Section Head you will be responsible for ensuring GxP compliance is maintained through effective QC operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Section Head - Tech Transfer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will organise and oversee the lab activities conducting lab procedures if required, as well as preparing and authorising technical documentation along with playing an active role in the Batch Release process. You will coordinate technical transfer activities across the business to ensure client needs and internal compliance deadlines are met.
2. The QC Section Head will deputise for the manager in their absence and play a key role in appraisals, training, as well as managing projects, budgets to maintain compliance with company guidelines. You will manage a team of Analytical Scientists in all aspects of Analytical Method Transfer to ensure GMP compliance is maintained.
3. You will maintain expert level knowledge of all international regulatory and ISO requirements, ensuring that GMP and ALCOA principles are followed at all times. You will also reduce sectional lead times including those which include liaising with sub contract facilities to meet a strict deadline.
4. It will be your responsibility to review analytical (QC) and laboratory data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance. You will also develop and validate laboratory procedures and equipment as it relates to tech - transfer projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Section Head we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry/Scientific related Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a QC Related role within the Pharmaceutical Industry in a GMP compliant environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a range of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC and GC. You should also have knowledge of IPC and Empower software.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.