J5183SurreyPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£23,000 to £25,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time20/02/2018Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Microbiology Manager We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a QC Microbiology Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Wiltshire area.... View Job
Scientific Officer (Microbiology) We are currently looking for a Scientific Officer (Microbiology) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Scientif... View Job
QC Microbiologist We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wrexham area on a 12 month contract. As the ... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Specialist to join the Virology and Serology team within a leading Pharmaceutical organisation in the Surrey area on a 12 month contract basis. As the QC Specialist within the Virology and Serology team you will be responsible for supervising and organising mammalian cell based tests within a restricted environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for and carry out serology and viral titration testing within the restricted QC laboratory, particularly the Assay laboratory.
2. As the QC Specialist, your role will involve planning and organising the day-to-day operations of the laboratory as well as checking and ensuring compliance of the area with GMP standards.
3. Your role will include collating, checking and authorisation of all test related documentation, compilations and distribution of results.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Specialist with the Virology and Serology team we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject, for example, Biology, Microbiology, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Proven industry experience working in a regulated environment (GMP, GLP, Clean room) is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with assays, mammalian cell culturing and other analytical methods would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.