J4036CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£25,000 to £27,000 per annumFull Time15/06/2017Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Expert - Protein Chemistry
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Protein Chemistry to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the... View Job
Bioanalysis Senior Scientist
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalysis Senior Scientist to join a leading, and rapidly expanding, life sciences company based in ... View Job
QC Lab Manager
We are currently looking for a QC Lab Manager to join a Life Sciences company based in the Hampshire area. As the QC Lab Manager you will be responsib... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Stability Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Stability Analyst you will be responsible for analysis and testing of Pharmaceutical finished products as a part of the Quality Production Operations Department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Stability Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To carry out the analysis and testing of the Company's pharmaceutical finished products using a variety of analytical techniques mainly HPLC, Dissolution and Karl Fischer. Others including disintegration, hardness and TLC.
2. Ensure that all activities are undertaken in compliance with company standard operating procedures (SOP's), Good Laboratory and Manufacturing Practice (GxP) and Health and Safety in the workplace regulations.
3. Identifying OOS results and assisting in investigations. Then transcribing all data onto the electronic data system.
4. Working in a vibrant Quality Production Operations Department and demonstrating key Team Work and Leadership attributes of the Company.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Stability Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related Scientific Discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with Stability Testing using HPLC, GC, KF.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GLP, GXP, SOPs in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment (GMP).
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.