Job Reference: J5632461
Updated On: 07/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Stability Technician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Stability Technician you will be responsible for providing support for the chemical and biochemical analyses performed by QC technologists within the Analytical QC department.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Stability Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will sample delivery between the stability department and the QC laboratories.
2. As the QC Stability Technician you will complete QC forms and associated paperwork including GMP documentation.
3. You will be required to assist with housekeeping within the Analytical QC department including disposal of toxic, hazardous and non-hazardous waste generated.
4. You will also be expected to perform calibration and scheduled maintenance of Analytical equipment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Stability Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline desirable plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of following written SOPs or GMP documentation/instructions.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using analytical techniques within a laboratory environment.
Key Words: Quality Control , Stability , Technician , Chemistry , Biochemistry , Life Sciences , Biopharmaceutical , GMP .
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Control Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Control Scientist to join a leading biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Senior Quality Control Scientist, you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in London. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for managing incoming materials and supporting Good Ma...Science
View & Apply