Job Reference: J5635341
Updated On: 28/09/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Supervisor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Supervisor you will be responsible for line management of junior analysts, you will have an excellent understanding of the CDS and the ability to use it to capture and process data and to provide troubleshooting assistance where necessary ad well as critically assess, trend and report acquired data for specific projects within the team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Supervisor you will be able to perform checking of data in techniques they may not be trained in, and to assess and review the overall impact of that data.
2. You will have project/chemistry understanding and able to collate all available data and digest/make informative decisions to proactively make suggestions to members of other departments.
3. As the QC Supervisor you will have the potential and aptitude for project supervision, the ability to effectively delegate workloads and take responsibility for the work they delegate
4. You will liaise with clients, other members of the analytical services department and other departments and be able to suggest informative ideas/solutions to problems
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or similar related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a QC team and line management of junior analysts.
Key Words: QC, Supervisor, GMP, API. HPLC, GC, Line Management, Oxfordshire, Pharmaceutical/
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist - Chemistry
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist looking to make a move away from the laboratory and into a customer oriented role. We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scie...Science
View & Apply
Leeds | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced QC Analyst looking for a new job opportunity? We have several opportunities for QC Analyst to join a Specialist Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in the Yorkshire ar...Science
View & Apply