Job Reference: J5636856
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a QC Supervisor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Supervisor you will be responsible for leading a team of Analysts and Technical Specialists to complete all non-routine analysis and technical projects as required by QC and the rest of the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QC Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Supervisor you will be responsible for scheduling of project workload and delegate non-routine activities to the team. Demonstrate competency in most of test methods, analytical techniques and product preparation methods relevant to the assigned role.
2. You will review and approve validation and technical investigation documents generated across the lab and business as required.
3. As the QC Supervisor you will be responsible for providing line management and supervision for all technical team employees, you will set the objectives of the team in accordance with the company strategy and manage their performance
4. You will be responsible for providing line management and supervision for all technical team employees.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in leading a QC team within a pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working to GMP guidelines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.