Job Reference: J5637217
Status: Under Offer
We are currently looking for a QC Team Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Kent. As the QC Team Lead you will be responsible for technical and supervisory responsibilities for all testing activities that are required in order to support licensed products manufactured here in the UK. The QC Team Lead will also have the responsibility of work and line management responsibility and report directly to the QC Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QC Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for line and work management as well as build and manage their team with day to day tasks.
2. pre planning and adjusting resources required to deliver results required by the business to support batch release.
3. Implement tools to ensure excellent housekeeping levels to further ensure the site is always audit ready.
4. Maintain training standard of staff to a high level to ensure everyone is appropriately cross skilled and can deliver the best results.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in QC Supervision.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Batch release and Pre auditing lab tools such as Gemba & S5.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.