J4818KentScience Permanent£28,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time19/01/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Team Leader We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible fo... View Job
Technical Expert - Quantitative LCMS Job Description:We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Quantitative LCMS to join a growing pharmaceutical compa... View Job
QC Technician Are you an experienced GMP technician looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a rapidly expand... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for a team of quality control analyst testing a variety of materials including active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients and commodities. All of these are integral to making sure the products we make conform to the highest standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC team leader you will be leading 3 separate teams all based on the same site with up to a total of 15 analyst.
2. You will be responsible for making sure all EHS and quality actions are raised, addressed and closed out in a timely fashion, identifying any issues and escalating them accordingly.
3. As the QC team leader you will lead a team of quality control analyst testing a variety of materials including active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients and commodities.
4. You will be dealing with customer deadlines making sure you meet their standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related subject.
2. Proven industry experience as a Senior QC analyst or QC team leader being responsible for leading and motivating a team.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within and pharmaceutical quality control lab and have experience of using such equipment as HPLC.
Key Words: QC | QC Team Leader | Quality Control | HPLC | API | Senior | Motivation | Empower |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.