Account Manager - Biotechnology We are currently looking for an Account Manager Biotechnology to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Account ... View Job
Senior Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Development Scientist to become a technical specialist within a leading ATMP organisation based in South Wales. ... View Job
Group Leader - Process Analytics We are currently looking for a Group Leader in Process Analytics to join an international biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for the management of QC staff and activities in a GMP environment where the products tested will be Viral Vector based.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for the line management of a team of analytical scientists and technicians; including managing performance, motivating the team and recruitment.
2. Organize and conduct training, review and approve training records.
3. Contribute to and lead troubleshooting and technical investigation and complete quality records (CAPA's, deviations, change controls etc.)
4. Write and review the SOP's and ensure that compliance of the lab and equipment to GMP regulations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology etc.) in addition to industry experience within a GMP regulated (or similarly regulated) QC environment.
2. Proven industry experience in a Quality Control environment dealing with regulatory documentation (e.g. CAPA's, Deviations, OOS Investigations, Change Controls etc.). You can be from a Microbiology, Chemistry or Biologic industry.
3. Experience of managing people and leading teams is vital for this position. We are looking for someone who is able to run a routine QC laboratory with experience of planning and scheduling of work.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.