Job Reference: J5631631
Updated On: 29/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of scientists and analysts and drive the team to deliver results for QC release testing and stability testing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing line management to the QC team will be an essential part of your role as well as contributing to the group objectives.
2. You will manage the stability programme and ensure testing is completed in a timely manner. Further to this, you will ensure the stability samples are integral and availability for stability test points.
3. As the QC Team Leader, you will carry out the development, qualification, validation and implementation of analytical methods. You will also carry out equipment calibration and ensure it is operational for all functions.
4. Contribution to cross departmental activities and becoming a subject matter expert for QC to give technical input where required will be included in your position.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences degree such as, but not limited to, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Biological Sciences and experience working within a Quality Control setting in Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience managing a team or individuals, supporting their development and delegating work load is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Sector is an essential requirement.
Key Words: Biotechnology / Cell and Gene Therapy / Biology / Science / QC / Quality Control / Team Leader /
Other jobs with similar skills
Assay Development Technical Specialist
Bridgend | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join a leading Stem Cell Therapeutics company based in the Bridgend area. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible for being the point...Science
View & Apply
Group Leader - Bioassays
Berkshire, Berkshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Bioassays to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader - Bioassays you will be responsible for leading a team ...Science
View & Apply