Job Reference: J5633101
Updated On: 10/03/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the GMP Quality Control Laboratories. You will ensure that the manufacturing centre meets the standards and expectations of its key stakeholders, regulatory authorities and potential collaborators.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform both viable and non-viable environmental monitoring in classified areas of the manufacturing centre.
2. As the QC Technician you may be expected to perform testing for biosafety e.g. endotoxin testing as well as standard microbiological laboratory analysis.
3. You will also support raw material sampling activity and ensure it is undertaken to GMP and in accordance with collaborator requirements.
4. Additionally, as the QC Technician, you will participate in Out of Trend, Out of Specification and Deviation management events associated with QC activity and assist in reporting and management of such events.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technician - Microbiology x2 we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in microbiology or an aseptic biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in accordance with GMP.
Key Words: QC, Microbiology, Environmental Monitoring, Bioburden, Endotoxin, Life Sciences, Laboratory, Biopharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy, GMP, cGMP.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Control Lead - Cell and Gene Therapy
Hertfordshire | £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Quality Control Lead to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Control Lead you will be responsible for managing a...Science
View & Apply
Senior QC Technologist
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Technologist you will be responsible for providing suppo...Science
View & Apply