Job Reference: J5631925
Updated On: 25/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Stevenage area. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for working within quality control and support the activities for Cell and Gene Therapy within a GMP environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out analytical techniques such as PCR, Endotoxin testing, Microbial Contamination Tests and Cell counting.
2. You will work in a cleanroom environment and execute the analytical testing on a rotational basis. This will involve working in various levels of cleanrooms (B - D) working on raw materials, in process and final products.
3. As the QC Technician, you will carry out sample management for QC and manage LIMS within the department. You will provide support for aseptic processes such as gowning.
4. Responsibility for ensuring regulatory compliance is an important aspect to this position. Supporting all traceability for reagents and materials will be among your duties.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or masters in a Life Sciences related discipline such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Microbiology is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in an aseptic biopharmaceutical GMP environment within QC is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical testing such as PCR, endotoxin or bioburden is essential.
Key Words: Cell and Gene Therapy / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Quality control / QC / GMP / PCR / Endotoxin / LIMS / Cleanroom /
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Analytical Scientist
London | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the London area. As the QC Analytical Scientist will be responsible for testing of gene therapy ...Science
View & Apply
Assay Development Technical Specialist
Bridgend | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join a leading Stem Cell Therapeutics company based in the Bridgend area. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible for being the point...Science
View & Apply