Job Reference: J5632710
Updated On: 10/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for providing support for the chemical and biochemical analyses performed by QC technologists within the Analytical QC department.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out stock checks for laboratory and reagents and place orders for both routine and one-off items.
2. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for removing out of date materials and waste from the QC laboratories and assist with housekeeping in Analytical QC.
3. You will complete calibration and scheduled maintenance of analytical equipment and perform routine QC testing.
4. You will also ensure GMP documentation practices are followed when completing the necessary documentation.
Role Requirementsidentify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience using analytical laboratory equipment such as pH meters, balances and pipettes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of following SOPs or GMP production.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Technician, Laboratory, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Analytical, GMP, SOPs, Materials.
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for providing a ra...Science
View & Apply
Quality Control Lead - Cell and Gene Therapy
Hertfordshire | £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Quality Control Lead to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Control Lead you will be responsible for managing a...Science
View & Apply
Project Manager (12 Month FTC)
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for driving prog...Science
View & Apply