Job Reference: J5632710
Updated On: 23/12/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for providing support for the chemical and biochemical analyses performed by QC technologists within the Analytical QC department.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out stock checks for laboratory and reagents and place orders for both routine and one-off items.
2. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for removing out of date materials and waste from the QC laboratories and assist with housekeeping in Analytical QC.
3. You will complete calibration and scheduled maintenance of analytical equipment and perform routine QC testing.
4. You will also ensure GMP documentation practices are followed when completing the necessary documentation.
Role Requirementsidentify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience using analytical laboratory equipment such as pH meters, balances and pipettes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of following SOPs or GMP production.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Technician, Laboratory, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Analytical, GMP, SOPs, Materials.
Other jobs with similar skills
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Loughton, Essex | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Loughton, Essex. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be in a varied, custom...Science
View & Apply
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding recruitment office based in the Edinburgh City Centre. T...Science
View & Apply
Purification Development Group Leader
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Purification Development Group Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. As the Purification Development Group Leader you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply