Job Reference: J5633103
Updated On: 24/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company on a contract basis. The successful candidate will assist in supporting the activities of the company's new GMP QC laboratories and associated infrastructure. This role will help ensure that the Manufacturing Centre meets the standards and expectations of regulatory authorities, key stakeholders and potential collaborators.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform various assays for Biosafety e.g. detection of Endotoxin, detection of microbial contamination, use of PCR for Mycoplasma detection.
2. As a QC technician you will review data and ensure quality and accuracy before submission to Quality assurance/ Quality control.
3. Ensure all testing adheres to GMP regulation.
4. Work with various departments to support the development and maintenance of GMP compliant QC laboratory services.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within a scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience within a sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the various assays described above.
Key Words: Biologics | Quality control | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Sterile | Aseptic | cGMP | OOS | Bioburden | Endotoxin | Mycoplasma | Quality | PCR | Biosafety | Sterility | QC | Microbial | BacT | Raw Material | Microbiological | Microbiology | Regulated
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
QC Laboratory Manager
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Laboratory Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for leading and manag...Science
View & Apply