Job Reference: J5633702
Updated On: 01/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for providing support for the chemical and biochemical analyses performed by QC technologists within the Analytical QC department.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out stock checks for laboratory and reagents and place orders for both routine and one-off items.
2. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for removing out of date materials and waste from the QC laboratories and assist with housekeeping in Analytical QC.
3. You will complete calibration and scheduled maintenance of analytical equipment and perform routine QC testing.
4. You will also ensure GMP documentation practices are followed when completing the necessary documentation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technician PBL597 we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience using analytical laboratory equipment such as pH meters, balances and pipettes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of following SOPs or GMP production.
Key Words: QC / Quality Contro / Technician / Laboratory / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Life Sciences / Analytical / GMP / SOPs / Materials.
Other jobs with similar skills
Sample Preparation Scientist
Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
Are you a Biological Sciences graduate looking for a laboratory job opportunity? We are currently looking for Sample Preparation Scientists on a Fixed Term Contract to be a part of the continuing ...Science
View & Apply
QC Materials Analyst
London | £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Materials Analyst to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Materials Analyst you will be responsible for managing incoming materials...Science
View & Apply