Job Reference: J5632343
Updated On: 07/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) to join a leading BioPharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) you will be responsible for providing specialist training in microbiological environmental monitoring methods and water sampling, and undertaking the microbiological environmental monitoring of critical pharmaceutical manufacturing operations. You will supervise, oversee, observe and qualify all production technologists and other staff where applicable, in gowning, microbiological environmental monitoring methods and water sampling.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will train and qualify all Production and other staff, as necessary, in water sampling and procedures for gowning.
2. As the QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) you will oversee, supervise and observe Production and other staff undertaking environmental monitoring and water sampling to ensure continued compliance.
3. You will be responsible for carrying out and recording microbiological environmental monitoring for critical manufacturing operations, and routine monitoring where required. You will be expected to operate in compliance with cGMP.
4. You will also be involved in the writing and updating of SOPs relating to environmental monitoring and water sampling, either as the author, or by providing technical information and advice to the author.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject plus relevant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working to cGMP or similar regulated environment and completion of GMP documentation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working in a cleanroom and gowning practices as well as knowledge of basic microbiology, hygiene, aseptic practices and contamination control.
Key Words: Quality Control, Training, Monitoring, Life Sciences, Biopharmaceuticals, cGMP, Microbiology, Waters, Environmental, Documentation.
Other jobs with similar skills
Biochemistry QC Team Leader
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Biochemistry QC Team Leader to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Biochemistry QC Team Leader you will be responsible for s...Science
View & Apply
Group Leader - LCMS
Berkshire | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - LCMS to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader - LCMS you will be responsible for managing a team of scient...Science
View & Apply
Senior Quality Control Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Control Scientist to join a leading biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Senior Quality Control Scientist, you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply