Job Reference: J5632613
Updated On: 19/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technologist you will be responsible for providing support for the chemical and biochemical analyses performed by QC Technologists within the Analytical QC Department to support the manufacture of the company's licensed pharmaceutical products; as required by EU Directive for GMP compliance.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure analysis and recording of QC and stability testing is performed in compliance with the requirements of GMP.
2. As the QC Technologist you will be responsible for testing raw materials, in process and finished product samples to ensure that they meet the specifications established in the product licence and internal specification documents.
3. You will also be responsible for writing SOPs and their associated risk assessments to ensure that those tasks are performed safely and other quality documents e.g. change controls, validation reports and non-conformances and CAPAs where appropriate.
4. You will organise and liaise with external testing laboratories to arrange correct and on time testing to meet production deadlines or suppliers of equipment or chemicals.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of analysing purified water and water for injection by TOC.
Key Words: Quality Control, Technologist, Life Sciences, Biopharmaceuticals, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Waters, TOC, GMP, SOPs, CAPAs, Stability, Testing, Laboratory.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Transfer Scientist
Essex, Essex | £36,000 - £38,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a QC Transfer Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Essex area. As the QC Transfer Scientist you will be responsible for ensuring the successful ...Science
View & Apply
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply