J5631221CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£35,000 to £38,000 per annumFull Time29/03/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Manager Are you an experienced ISO17025 Quality Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leadi... View Job
Senior QC Analyst We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading company, based in the East of England. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be respons... View Job
Senior Analytical Development Chemist We are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in ... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Validation you will be responsible for providing analytical support to a range of production processes and products. To actively contribute to the progression of ongoing process validation projects by conducting all aspects of analytical testing using a variety of analytical techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Validation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Validation Analyst you will perform analytical work in support of validation projects that cover product process improvements, introduction of new material and equipment. You will be proficient with a variety of software and information systems.
2. You will complete analytical testing of pharmaceutical products using analytical equipment such as HPLC, KF, Dissolution, Particle Size.
3. As the QC Validation analyst you will maintain accurate written records and write reports in accordance with GMP/GLP.
4. You will work effectively across a multi-disciplinary team as well as keeping attention to detail, strong organisational, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Validation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or similar scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in accordance with GMP/GLP as well as understanding of ICH guidelines, Pharmacopoeias and current regulatory expectations to ensure appropriate compliance within projects
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a variety of analytical equipment; e.g. HPLC, KF, Dissolution, Particle Size.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.