Job Reference: J5631221
Updated On: 28/03/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Validation you will be responsible for providing analytical support to a range of production processes and products. To actively contribute to the progression of ongoing process validation projects by conducting all aspects of analytical testing using a variety of analytical techniques.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Validation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Validation Analyst you will perform analytical work in support of validation projects that cover product process improvements, introduction of new material and equipment. You will be proficient with a variety of software and information systems.
2. You will complete analytical testing of pharmaceutical products using analytical equipment such as HPLC, KF, Dissolution, Particle Size.
3. As the QC Validation analyst you will maintain accurate written records and write reports in accordance with GMP/GLP.
4. You will work effectively across a multi-disciplinary team as well as keeping attention to detail, strong organisational, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Validation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or similar scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in accordance with GMP/GLP as well as understanding of ICH guidelines, Pharmacopoeias and current regulatory expectations to ensure appropriate compliance within projects
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a variety of analytical equipment; e.g. HPLC, KF, Dissolution, Particle Size.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Validation, HPLC, ICH, GMP, GLP, Cambridgeshire,
Other jobs with similar skills
Chromatography Method Development Chemist
Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Chromatography Method Development Chemist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Chromatography Method Development Chemist to join a leadi...Science
View & Apply
Quality Control Analyst
Essex, Essex | £20,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analysis of raw materials, packaging materials...Science
View & Apply
Senior QC Analyst - 9 Month FTC
Runcorn, Cheshire | £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area on a 9 month FTC basis. As the senior QC Analyst you will ...Science
View & Apply