Job Reference: J5631763
Updated On: 16/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Validation Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on a 6 month contract basis. As the QC Validation Analyst you will be responsible for providing analytical support to a range of production processes and products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Validation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the performing a range of Analytical technique to support a range of Validation projects by performing a range of Analytical Testing of Pharmaceutical products using HPLC, Karl Fisher, Dissolution and Particle Size equipment.
2. To actively contribute to the progression of ongoing process validation projects by conducting all aspects of analytical testing using a variety of analytical techniques.
3. You will be responsible for utilising a range of software and information systems and maintaining accurate written records and reports in accordance with GMP/GLP requirements.
4. You will work effectively across a multi-disciplinary team as well as keeping attention to detail, strong organisational, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Validation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in Chemistry or relevant Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment and with a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, Karl Fisher, Particle Size and Dissolution.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Wet Chemistry and understanding of ICH guidelines
Key Words: Validation / QC / Quality Control / Analyst / Pharmaceutical / Chemistry / Analytical Equipment / HPLC / Karl Fisher / Dissolution / Particle Size / GMP / Production / Process Improvement / ICH / Regulatory / Compliance / New Material / Process Validation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £50 - £55 per hour
We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for providing Valida...Science
View & Apply
Nottinghamshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Lead Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Lead Scientist you will be responsible for Leading the companies analyt...Science
View & Apply
Waters Analytical QC Laboratory Manager/Stability Unit Manager
Salisbury, Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Waters Analytical QC Laboratory Manager/Stability Unit Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Waters Analytical QC Labor...Science
View & Apply