Job Reference: J5632483
Updated On: 07/01/2020
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Validation you will be responsible for providing analytical support to a range of production processes and products. To actively contribute to the progression of ongoing process validation projects by conducting all aspects of analytical testing using a variety of analytical techniques.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Validation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Validation Analyst you will perform analytical work in support of validation projects that cover product process improvements, introduction of new material and equipment. You will be proficient with a variety of software and information systems.
2. You will complete analytical testing of pharmaceutical products using analytical equipment such as HPLC, KF, Dissolution, Particle Size.
3. As the QC Validation analyst you will maintain accurate written records and write reports in accordance with GMP/GLP.
4. You will work effectively across a multi-disciplinary team as well as keeping attention to detail, strong organisational, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Validation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or similar scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in accordance with GMP/GLP as well as understanding of ICH guidelines, Pharmacopoeias and current regulatory expectations to ensure appropriate compliance within projects
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a variety of analytical equipment; e.g. HPLC, KF, Dissolution, Particle Size.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Validation, HPLC, ICH, GMP, GLP, Cambridgeshire,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Control Chemist
Essex, Essex | £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analysis of raw materials, packaging materials...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | £22,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Scientific Officer to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Scientific Officer you will be responsible for transferring methodology into the b...Science
View & Apply