Job Reference: J5634294
Updated On: 14/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a QMS & Compliance Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the Wiltshire region. As the QMS & Compliance Lead you will be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QMS & Compliance Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• As the QMS and Compliance Lead, you will assist in the delivery of autonomous and innovative leadership to achieve required initiatives.
• Delivery of compliant Quality Systems (GMP & GXP) and develop a world-class QMS through leadership of the QMS and Compliance teams.
• Provide operational direction and leadership to a large team of GMP Quality professionals, including the Document Control team.
• Develop and manage the QA, GMP, & QMS programmes, policies, standards, and procedures to ensure conformance to the highest standards and regulatory requirements (MHRA, EU, FDA etc.)
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application for this fantastic opportunity as the QMS & Compliance Lead within a leading pharmaceutical business, I’m looking to speak to people with the following experience:
1. Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry with extensive GMP QA experience, including managing a QA Team, within the FDA and/or EMA regulated environment.
2. Ability to influence and motivate others towards compliance at all levels
3. Strong global knowledge and understanding of international regulations applicable to cGMP
Key Words: QMS Lead, Quality Compliance Lead, QMS Compliance, Quality Management, Quality Manager, Compliance Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career move.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Operational Quality & QP
London | £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of Operational Quality & QP to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the South East As the Head of Operational Quality & QP you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Manager, Manufacturing Operations
Spain | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager, Manufacturing Operations to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West of Spain. As the Senior Manager, Manufacturing Operations you w...Science
View & Apply