Job Reference: J5634351
Updated On: 12/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QMS Process Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Uxbridge area. As the QMS Process Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that QMS processes are designed, maintained and effectively trained out, to align with the Corporate QMS strategy. You will act as the Process owner for deviation, CAPA and document management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Develop and manage effective training plan and design training tools related to quality processes such as PDCA ( Plan Do Check Act).
2. Develop and manage processes needed for the management of CAPA, Deviation and document control with the use of the eQMS and eGSOP.
3. Develops QMS processes to align with other process across the business.
4. Maintain up to date knowledge of laws and regulations, keeping abreast of changes relating to Quality Management Systems, GxP, medical device and code of practice requirements.
Role Requirements1. Science or Computer Science graduate or equivalent experience.
2. Proven Experience in Quality Systems and the Pharmaceutical Industry.
3. Experience of managing/maintaining (essential) Document Management Systems within a pharmaceutical company.
Other jobs with similar skills
Salesforce Product Manager
London | £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Product Manager to join a Global Life Sciences company based in London. As the Salesforce Product Manager you will be responsible for managing and building a ...Science
View & Apply
LIMS Support Analyst
| £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a LIMS Support Analyst to join a rapidly expanding scientific company with labs across the whole of the UK. As the LIMS Support Analyst you will be responsible for leading...Science
View & Apply