Job Reference: J5634351
Updated On: 21/01/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QMS Process Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Uxbridge area. As the QMS Process Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that QMS processes are designed, maintained and effectively trained out, to align with the Corporate QMS strategy. You will act as the Process owner for deviation, CAPA and document management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Develop and manage effective training plan and design training tools related to quality processes such as PDCA ( Plan Do Check Act).
2. Develop and manage processes needed for the management of CAPA, Deviation and document control with the use of the eQMS and eGSOP.
3. Develops QMS processes to align with other process across the business.
4. Maintain up to date knowledge of laws and regulations, keeping abreast of changes relating to Quality Management Systems, GxP, medical device and code of practice requirements.
Role Requirements1. Science or Computer Science graduate or equivalent experience.
2. Proven Experience in Quality Systems and the Pharmaceutical Industry.
3. Experience of managing/maintaining (essential) Document Management Systems within a pharmaceutical company.
Other jobs with similar skills
Pharmaceutical IT Desktop Support
Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT desktop officer to join an exciting project where you will initially be supporting the fight against Covid. The role is based in the Hertfordshire area. As the IT des...Science
View & Apply
IFS/ ERP Business Analyst
Hertfordhsire | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IFS/ ERP Business Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordhsire area. As the IFS/ ERP Business Analyst you will be part of the IFS Engineer...Science
View & Apply