Job Reference: J5635414
Updated On: 27/08/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Qualification and Validation Scientist
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Qualification and Validation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Qualification and Validation Scientist you will be responsible for the oversight of the qualification status and maintenance of the laboratories instrumentation and operational equipment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Qualification and Validation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implementing and maintaining of instrument / equipment qualification / calibration and complete all associated documentation in line with regulatory expectations.
2. Ensure that the core current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), Good Control Laboratory Practice (GCLP), and Data Integrity are maintained by design through the Change Control and Validation processes.
3. Develop and write commissioning, qualification and validation documents following established standards and templates.
4. Determines level of and type of qualification required to support new and existing laboratory instruments / equipment and their supporting services and systems
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualification and Validation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific subject.
2. Proven industry experience in validation/qualification experience in a regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with equipment qualification and validation in compliance with cGMP
Key Words: HPLC, QC, Quality Control, Validation, Qualification, IQ, OQ, PQ, GMP, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Lab Systems Specialist.
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Group Leader
Loughborough | Experience Dependent
We have a brand new opportunity available with a growing pharmaceutical company based in the East Midlands for a Project Group Leader. As the Project Group Leader you will be responsible for for t...Science
View & Apply
Associate Principal Scientist
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for an Associate Principal Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Associate Principal Scientist you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply