J4344BuckinghamshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£60,000 to £85,000 per annum - Car AllowanceFull Time30/08/2017Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Qualified Person (QP) Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey region. As the Quality Assurance ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading global Pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Manager you w... View Job
Trainee Qualified Person
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Trainee QP to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Glasgow area. As the Trai... View Job
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person / QP to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Person who has experience releasing batches in accordance with Directives 2001/82/EC
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person / QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will undertake the duties as defined in Directives 2001/82/EC. It would be advantageous to have prior experience releasing sterile batches.
2. As a QP you will support the senior QA Leadership team through decision making to drive continuous improvement and fit for purpose' improvements. You will act as first point of call for customer queries relating to quality.
3. Working with the site management, you will ensure that the UK sites operate in a fully GMP compliant manner in accordance with all of the relevant legislation, corporate governance requirements (including reporting), policies, procedures etc.
4. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for the QP certification of Drug Product and Intermediates in accordance with UK Code of Conduct for Qualified Persons, acting as a point of contact for queries relating to QP certification and batch release.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person / QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or relevant biosciences discipline and eligible for nomination as a Qualified Person and proven experience performing EU Qualified Person batch certification.
2. Previous experience managing and developing a site-wide quality system (QMS).
3. Practical experience in a pharmaceutical or life science manufacturing site.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.